Say cheese: It is going to be Picture Day at Webster!
Just a few tips to make your kids picture even more awesome!
- Choose solid colors or simple patterns that complement the portrait’s background
- Medium to dark shades create a timeless look
- Soft shades enhance lighter backgrounds
- Avoid shirts with slogans as photo cropping can cut words in half
- Long-sleeved shirts are best since short sleeves can be distracting and sleeveless tops can look too casual
September 17, 2015 at 8:45am - 3:15pm